Resourceful CNC Machinist with extensive knowledge of any types machinery and proven history of reliability and efficiency. Excellent operating skills with knowledge of vertical lathes, Haas multi-grind cnc, wire EDM, waterjet and dedication to top-notch work. Completed Training in advanced cnc machining through Blackhawk Techinical college and retained a certificate in wire EDM training from Mitsubishi.
A true CNC Machining Professional with 14 years of experience in CNC machining. Dedicated to exceeding production goals and known for quick learning and efficiency. Knowledgeable about several different types of equipment diagnostics and repair.
• Attended on the job training for lean manufacturing and six sigma certification
• Experienced in Research and Development doing machine set-ups for new products including documenting steps and set-ups to ensure proper set up in a normal production environment.
• Attended on the job training for human resources to include employee retention, motivating workers and conflict resolution.
Machinist Training Program
• Completed general coursework
• 3.2 GPA
• 4.0 GPA
• Enjoyed program immensely, but quit due to financial constraints.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: