Focused Clinical Research Coordinator well-versed in study protocols, regulatory submissions, standard operating procedures, and general trial oversight. Excellent problem-solving abilities with a detail-oriented nature. Ready to bring over five years of related experience to a challenging new role.
Society of Clinical Research Associates (SOCRA)
Model Agreements & Guidelines International (MAGI)
American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery (ASLMS)
1. JOWL VOLUMA: A Randomized, Open-Label Study to Assess Jowl Improvement with Injectable Fillers: Jawline Injections alone vs Jawline and Cheek Injections (Investigator Initiated Trial).
2. GALDERMA: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess Immunization Responses in Adult and Adolescent Subjects with Moderate-to-Severe Atopic Dermatitis Treated with Nemolizumab.
3. VOLITE: A Randomized, Multicenter, Evaluator Blind, Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Effectiveness of JUVEDERM VOLITE XC Injectable Gel for the Improvement of Cheek Skin Smoothness.
4. PREDICT: A Study to Evaluate Characteristics Predictive of a Positive Imaging Study for Distant Metastesis in Patients with Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer.
5. PERSPECTIVE; A Prospective, Non-interventional, Registry Study of Patients Initiating a Course of Drug Therapy for Overactive Bladder (OAB)
6. PRONOUNCE: A Multi-Center, Randomized, Assessor-Blind, Controlled Trial Comparing the Occurrence of Major Adverse Cardiovascular Events (MACEs) in Patients with Prostate Cancer and Cardiovascular Disease Receiving Degarelix (GnRH antagonist) or Leuprolide (LHRH agonist)
7. TRUMPET: A Prospective Observational Cohort Study of Patients with Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer (CRPC) in the United States.
8. CONQUER: A Randomized, Multicenter, Two Arm, Randomized, Single Dose, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Phase 3 Study of Intravesical Qapzola (Apaziquone) as a Surgical Adjuvant in the Immediate Postoperative Period in Patients Undergoing Transurethral Resection for Non-Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer.
9. VISTA: An Open Label, Muticenter, Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Tolerability of Intravesical Vicinium in Subjects with Non-Muscle Invasive Carcinoma in Situ (CIS) and/or High Grade Papillary Disease of the Bladder Previously Treated with Bacillus Calmette-Guerin (BCG)
6. ENACT: A Randomized Study of Enzalutamide in Patients with Localized Prostate Cancer Undergoing Active Surveillance
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: