Diligent Clinical Informatics Specialist enthusiastically pursuing a clinical application analyst role to utilize clinical process knowledge and a proven history of performance metrics evaluation demonstrated across 2 years and 6 month of exceptional performance. Efficient and analytical with a passion for cultivating quality patient care.
• Responsible for billing, accounting and reporting for over 15 patients daily
• Proficient in using Microsoft suite
• Application Analyst- Medical technology software (MEDTECH) developer EHR/EMR Healthcare.
• Over 7 years' experience in customer service in high volume retail establishments
• Bi-Lingual French and English
• Healthcare Informatics Coursework, project, Public Epidemiology Coursework, project
• Us Healthcare organization and delivery coursework and project.
• Information security policy management coursework and project
• Data Design and administration healthcare system
• Information security management, healthcare Law, Object oriented programming (Python) coursework and project
• Computer Programming (Java) coursework project, Internet programming coursework and project
• Big Data Analytics coursework, project, Planning management software project course and project
• MS Word
• SPSS Statistics
• Microsoft Excel
• Medical Collection
• Medical Technology (MedTech)
• Microsoft Word
• Medical Terminology
• Coordinate the process of patient admission and discharge including filling up forms, maintaining patient records,
• Verify insurance information of all patients and handle the payments.
• Maintain a healthy and cooperative relation with the patients and their relatives.
• Report to the health service manager and give feedback on the progress of his/her daily duties
• Respond to emergency cases and attend the basic medical requirements.
• Work in adherence to the organization's standards, practices and policies.
• Work in collaboration with all the staff, members, visitors and patients.
• Provide support to the medical staff including doctors, nurses and pathologists.
Give daily patient feedback to the doctor and nurses and update the patient charts.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: