Efficient administrative team member with a strong history of providing top-notch clerical support and operational assistance to support staff needs. Diplomatic communicator and self-motivated worker with decisive nature necessary to manage independent work. Experienced in coordinating documents, supplies and project resources.
• Welcome clients upon their arrival for their appointment/walk-ins inquiring information regarding the benefits of the procedures. Request identification to confirm their identity and walked clients through medical intake forms.
• Review contraindications with clients before moving forward with their process which was then confirmed by the nurse and head doctor. Provide appropriate paperwork to be filled out by their doctor and returned in order to continue with the procedure if there were any contraindications.
• Direct clients on suitable preparation while getting a better understanding of their goals and concerns. Answer any questions clients may have while being knowledgeable of all products, ingredients, rewards of consistency, and how it will help them reach their aim.
• Demonstrated product application on clients using testers and samplings and advised clients on proper after-care/home-care regimens.
• Coordinated patient scheduling and payments for billing along with answering phone calls and emails.
• Drove daily team revenue goals by bringing in over $300 in product sales as well as over $500 in memberships.
• Provided ample support to team members, providing creative solutions to complex challenges regarding scheduling, conflict resolution, and medical care.
• Opening and closing procedures which consisted of disarming/arming the security system, restocking supplies, providing and maintaining a clean environment for myself and staff, end of the day reports, locking up equipment/cash, as well as bookkeeping for the days' sales.
• Greeted guests at the front desk and engaged in pleasant conversations while managing check-in/payment processes.
• Promptly answered multi-line phone system and greeted callers enthusiastically while using MindBody to book their appointments. (Clients were also able to book using the company's site/using the MindBody app.)
• Performed fast-paced administrative/bookkeeping operations with as many as 42 nightly guests.
• Maintained files and records by implementing effective filing systems that boosted efficiency and organization.
• Reported facility and room maintenance problems to appropriate personnel for immediate remediation.
• Maximized client loyalty and satisfaction with prompt, thorough, and timely resolutions.
• Daily reports of the day's progress which also had a list of duties for the next shift to complete.
• Updated bookkeeping records for each day using Microsoft Excel.
• Promotion emails to clients who had an account with the company
(which was mandatory to book an appointment.)
• Maintain cleanliness of the facility and provide the therapists with the required
materials needed for the production of the day.
• Opening/closing procedures.
• Greet clients with a welcoming personality and provide exceptional customer service
• Record the arrival of every client while documenting this data on MindBody.
• File clients'/trainers' paperwork as well as keeping their documents up-to-date on the computer.
• Revise daily income and process payments.
• Answered telephone inquiries from clients, vendors, and the public.
• Opening/closing procedures.
• Check emails periodically/send emails to clients and trainers.
• Replenish towels, laundry service, and maintain the upkeep of the gym as
well as the reception area.
• Interacted with vendors, contractors, and professional services personnel
to receive orders, direct activities, and communicate management
• Coordinated inventory by restocking supplies and placing purchase
• Provide assistance to every customer while meeting all of their needs in a timely fashion.
• Collaborated with in-store maintenance, stocking, merchandising and upkeep, successfully prioritizing tasks in order to achieve a wide range of daily objectives. Complete tasks in a set time frame along with helping the company reach its daily goals.
• Answer phone calls in a kind and courteous manner.
• Create an enjoyable and visually appealing shopping environment.
• Maintain the stock room whilst being knowledgeable of the products
and their designated placement both on the floor and in the stock
• Trained and served as a peer coach for new sales associates.
• Implemented up-selling strategies, encompassing recommendation of
accessories and complementary purchases.
• Worked collaboratively in a team environment.
• Sourced hard to find items at other store locations to meet customer
• Prepared merchandise for distribution and placement across the sales floor.
• Collaborated in creating strategies that drove sales and revenue.
• Prioritized and accomplished wide range of tasks each shift.
• Educated customers on different products and product care.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: