Practiced care plan Coordinator dedicated to timely and accurate completion of patient assessments, supporting development of comprehensive care plans. Collaborates with interdisciplinary team in monitoring progress and adjusting plans to achieve target results. Observes resident care, recommending opportunities for improvements. Infantry Marine, with ample background in weapons training, tactics, interrogations, combat Profiling and tactical analysis. Squad leader with a substantial understanding of, discipline, sound, and tact decision, with knowledge of the significance of task accomplishment. Bilingual individual promoting four years of expertise compiling reports regarding squad patrol activities. Responsible for overseeing the inspection and maintenance of weapons while remaining accountable for group of talented personnel.
• Uphold and enforce the agency's standards, policies, and procedures, code of conduct, and rights of person's served
• Collaborate with program nurse and clinical team regarding medication management.
• Perform orientation to new clients, including reviewing safety drills and locations of fire extinguishers, emergency evacuation diagrams, exit routes, evacuation procedures, and first-aid kits.
• Manage, supervise, and assist clients with their particular needs.
• Monitor and document client self-administration medications while coaching clients in self-management and documenting medications in accordance with the organization's policy on medication use.
• Conduct observation rounds, as needed to ensure client safety, and document client behavior and participation in treatment.
• Monitor and report client behavior with medication side effects.
• Communicate effectively and develop rapport with clients in a treatment setting.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: