Enthusiastic [Job Title] eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Clear understanding of [Task] and [Task] and training in [Skill]. Motivated to learn, grow and excel in [Industry]. Multi-talented [Job Title] consistently rewarded for success in planning and operational improvements. Experience in policy development and staff management procedures positively impacting overall morale and productivity. Experienced [Job Title] with over [Number] years of experience in [Industry]. Excellent reputation for resolving problems, improving customer satisfaction, and driving overall operational improvements. Consistently saved costs while increasing profits.
· My goal is to become a part of a leading chocolate and pastry making organization that values quality, detail and creativity, in order to learn, cultivate and grow under the experience of top tier chefs.
Homeschooled all the way through.
· Many years of classical Ballet training and performance, studying the different methods of Cecchitti and Vaganova and reaching the pre-professional level. Performed in multiple recitals and shows with lead and core roles in Nutcracker, Copalia, Cinderella, Esmerelda, La Bayadere, Swan Lake and Carmen. Studied six years at The Ballet School in Tampa, two years at Elizabeth Parsons School of Dance in Orlando, one year at Orlando Ballet School and three years at Russian Ballet of Orlando.
· Classical piano training and performance (2002-2018). Taught by Monica Farrell Craichy, Dr. Olga Kuehl-White, and Melissa Meghdadi.
· Competed in multiple local and State piano competitions under the National Federation of Music Clubs and placed with Superiors for six years straight.
· Achieved brown belt in Yon Ch'uan Martial Arts through Grace Martial Arts Fellowship
· Extensive art training throughout school.
· Ecole Chocolat's Certified Professional Chocolatier Program, an intense chocolate making training over a three-month period.
Graduated with honours as a Certified Chocolatier on Nov. 6, 2015
· Ecole Chocolat's Quality Assurance Program, focusing on the science of producing a quality product.
Graduated on March 11, 2016
· Ecole Chocolat's Mastering Chocolate Flavor Program, focusing on the intricacies of developing the flavors in chocolate.
Graduated April 8, 2016
· Ecole Chocolat's Chocolate Making from the Bean, focusing on the entire chocolate making and manufacturing process.
Graduated May 18, 2016
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: