On September of 2014, my husband launched a new Financial Services firm, Scheid Martin Capital, LLC (SMC LLC), an Institutional Inter-Dealer Brokerage firm, specializing in the trading of fixed income securities, including US Treasuries and other financial bonds and bills, partnering initially with the Broker Dealer, Dinosaur Financial Group, and currently with TJM Investments, LLC (October 2018). I began consulting for SMC LLC during the capital raising project (July 2014), assisting with the company's Investor Proposal, including company overview, business goals, budgets and projections. In addition, I provided analysis of Investor compensation and equity options.
Once capital was secured (September 2014), I quickly assessed the need for and developed a proprietary reporting system, independent of the Broker Dealer, designed to capture each trade executed. The “Trade Report” utilizes complex formulas and macros to auto-calculate firm gross revenues and broker gross revenues, while accounting for ad hoc broker revenue “deals” -discretionary broker-determined revenue disbursement between specified Brokers. The Trade Report includes linked databases and numerous real-time detailed and summary reports and the data captured provides not only the company's revenue data but broker compensation (payroll).
In addition to data collection, analysis and reporting, I have provided strategic analysis and recommendations to help design broker-specific compensation terms and discounts on broker-responsible expenses; annual budget development and variance analysis and maintain employee revenue records.
I have executed my roles and responsibilities with accuracy, excellence and success from a home office while still maintaining my role as a full-time stay at home mom to three daughters.
My work ethic, dedication, time management, analytical and communication skills and ability to learn extremely quickly will make me an extremely valuable employee.
I am seeking a position, which will allow for my continued application of my financial analysis and reporting skills.
• Developed and maintain an Excel-based comprehensive reporting system for a new Institutional Inter-Dealer Financial Services Brokerage Firm, specializing in the trading of US Treasuries and other financial bonds and bills
- captures each trade executed to provide detailed company revenue tracking and employee compensation
• Develop(ed) compensation strategy plans and analyses for potential new business group inclusion and competitive compensation packages for new hires
• Generate all new employee compensation term sheets and conduct ongoing analyses, to provide recommendations for changes to broker-specific payout terms and expense discounts/credits based on profitability analyses and employee retention objectives
• Generate annual budget reports (firm and investor), utilizing previous firm performance and business growth assumptions
• Conduct ongoing variance analyses and reporting of company and individual sales performance
• Compile weekly company gross revenue and individual sales reports
• Conduct ongoing tracking of all business-related and salesforce-responsible expenses, which include employee-specific revenue-threshold discounts, unique each salesperson and expense line item
• Create monthly Payroll documents, based on data generated by the reporting system, individual payout agreements and net broker-responsible expenses
• Create ad hoc and ongoing Managing Member (CEO) detailed and summary reports: revenue projections, customer-specific reporting, month end final revenue and compensation data, year to date and year end revenue and net income reporting and variance analyses
CELEBREX® Communications & Program Management
• Responsible for the strategic and tactical development and implementation of CELEBREX® sales tools and programs targeted at managed care organizations and employers
• Initiated an integration strategy with the CELEBREX® product and consumer teams to maximize resources and ensure consistency in brand strategy and messaging
• Provided external agency oversight and management, including the development of promotional and educational materials (e.g., customer PPTs, sales materials and implementation guides/roadmaps)
• Responsible for the creation and management if the CELEBREX® managed care budget ($15+ million)
Operations and Management
• Responsible for the supervision and development of 2 Communications Managers and a Communications Coordinator
• Assessed as redefined roles and responsibilities for the Communications Team to maximize efficiency and productivity as a result of limited resources
• Developed standard operating procedures for the interaction and management of external agencies and vendors, including the creation of standardized forms (Creative Brief, estimate submission forms, production specifications, invoicing) to create consistency within the department
• Contributed to the development of a turnkey Account Management Template Program, including design, operations and procedures
• Contributed to the design of an online catalogue of managed care resources, which allowed Account Management to review and order all managed care promotional materials
• Assessed and redefined the department POA planning and rollout process
• Responsible for strategic development and tactical implementation of national managed care programs for Pfizer Inc
• Instrumental in designing, promoting and implementing multi-faceted national Medicare education programs for managed care organizations and healthcare providers
• Developed and executed convention exhibit promotions, including the development of overall strategies and objectives and the implementation of booth promotional activities
• Played a leading role in the design and implementation of two national advisory panels, comprised of healthcare industry leaders and client sales personnel to uncover strategic partnership opportunities
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: