To secure a job as a Chemical Compounder in the Pharmaceutical industry, where I can contribute my skills and knowledge to any company and to provide an opportunity for professional development and career growth. I am seeking a company that can utilize my years of work experience in this field.
* Compound formulas accurately by weight and by ingredients and ensure that the best methodology is utilized based upon the particular product or mix.
* Possess and apply working knowledge of all raw materials before use, ie: mixing/heating to ensure quality and consistency in batches.
* Utilize inventory lot rotation (FIFO) for all materials used.
* Possess and apply working knowledge of all pumps, mixers, scales, fork trucks, high density storage units, meters, and computers.
* Fill out daily scale logs on all scales to be used prior to start of shift. Any discrepancies notify supervisor.
* Follow all manufacturing instructions on formula batch sheet using proper compounding techniques to ensure product quality.
* Follow all 5S and Good Manufacturing procedures to maintain good housekeeping and ensure compliance with all safety and environmental laws and regulations.
* Proper handling of Allergen products and equipment according to Allergen Control Procedures
* Responsible for conformance to Food Safety and Food Quality Plans as described in the SQF Systems manual. Must report any and all deviations to a member of management and QA- and set product aside until further instructed.
* Properly label all batches submitted to the lab for evaluation.
* Formulated cosmetic batches for top brand names in the industry.
* Preweighed materials with electronic scales.
* Performed pigment and coloration tests on batches.
* Tends mixer tanks and compounding kettle that mix and compound tinctures, perfumery solutions, color solutions, essential oils, and aromatic synthetics for use in manufacture of creams, perfumes, soaps, and powders.
* Weighs out specified types and quantities of liquid or solid ingredients on a balance scale or scale tank, according to formula.
* Drains solution from scale tank into stainer pan to filter foreign particles.
* Pumps solution into mixer tank that blends it for a specified time, and through a filter press for further purification.
* Drains sample for laboratory analysis.
* Weighed chemicals using electronic scales.
* Separated chemicals from alien substances.
* Packaged chemicals and other general chemical handling responsibilities.
* Observed chemical reactions; monitored gauges, signals, recorders; and received notifications from control laboratory, supervisor, or other workers to make specified operating adjustments.
* Drew samples of wastewater for lab analysis.
* Maintained log of gauge readings and shift production.
* Performed chemical tests on wastewater to ensure conformance with specifications, using standard test equipment, materials and procedures.
* Control and operate equipment in which chemical changes and reactions take place during the processing of industrial and consumer products.
* Monitor gauges, recording instruments, flowmeters, and products to ensure that specified conditions are maintained.
* Record operational data, such as temperatures, pressures, ingredients used, processing times, and test results.
* Draw samples of products at specified stages so that the analyses can be performed.
* Test product samples for specific gravity, chemical characteristics, pH levels, concentrations, or viscosities.
* Measure, weigh, and mix chemical ingredients, according to specifications.
* Observe and compare colors and consistencies of products to instrument readings and to laboratory and standard test results.
* Dump or scoop prescribed solid, granular, or powdered materials into equipment.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.