High-energy, resourceful and persistent, with background working with and serving high-end clientèle. Experience in strategic planning, organization and providing comprehensive support to company leaders. Goal-oriented with ability to meet long-term goals through daily task management. Dedicated to excellent customer service.
- Banking – daily reconciliation of all accounts
- Credit cards – daily/weekly bank feeds into Quickbooks
- Coding of all transactions that come in via bank and AmEx through paper or electronic receipts to ensure proper financial monitoring is tracked according to CPAs requirements.
- Tracking purchases with unpaid sales tax and remitting Sales & Use Tax per Virginia Code section 58.1-609.5 Service Exemptions
- Reimbursement for supplies to employees as needed
- Accounts Payable - monitor incoming invoices via email and mail and ensure that payments are made both online and by check in a timely manner.
- Accounts Receivable – Create and send invoices out to clients for work as specified by project managers
- Employee payroll, pay checks, direct deposit, tax withholding, etc.
- Withholding of Garnishments & dispersing of funds
- Withholding of Child Support & dispersing of payments
-Managed withholding and payment of Federal and State payroll related taxes.
-Input employees into Quickbooks using information supplied in the new hire packets
- Merge info from in Quickbooks with T-Sheets, invite user, set up profile, and ensure time is being tracked properly.
-Issued gear to employees as needed.
- Setting up of new hires to take drug test at their location or ours in order to get them into our PHMSA & FMCSA Policies.
- Review of drug test results to give go ahead for hiring process.
- Receiving of PHMSA and FMCSA quarterly Random Selections and creating order for employees to be tested.
- Monitoring of various contractor compliance websites to ensure that company was in good standing and all appropriate insurance, RAVS, Safety Programs meet hiring client expectations
- Ensure that company stays 100% compliant with drug testing in DISA
- Using project overlay, search relevant areas for hotels as needed/directed by foremen *taking into consideration budgeted rate, location to work sites, trailer parking, nearby food, billing method, payment method, etc.
- Negotiate price and repetitive reservation details by working with sales manager or GM to meet budget requirements.
- Ensure that all billing details are correct, and hotel is paid in time frame agreed upon.
- Keep accurate records of company inventory as items are bought/sold/traded.
- Organized and filed all documents pertaining to specific vehicles & equipment
- DMV trips as necessary to get items properly tagged, titled, and registered.
- Annual filing of 2290 HVUT as needed.
- Registration renewals as necessary.
-Procure fleet management application to consolidate equipment info and needed service into one cloud based system
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: