Data Entry/Customer Service Candidate with over 10 years of successful experience in data entry and customer service. Recognized consistently for performance excellence and contributions to success in every business industry I have ever worked in. Strengths in Business and Organizational development backed by training and studies of Business Administration, Management and Organizational Psychology.
• Receive billing, review bills for accuracy, and pay bills.
• Prepare payroll checks according to procedures
• Maintain monthly and annual reports and communicate reports effectively as directed.
• Reconcile all banking accounts for checking and savings.
• Maintain efficient plan of financial record keeping, reporting, and reconciliation of general ledger, accounts payable, payroll, and individual contribution records.
• Oversee monthly reports, and individual quarterly contribution reports; comply with German Tax reporting requirements.
• Assist with compliance review, and reconcile quarterly endowment reports to general ledger.
• Maintain church calendar for congregation activities and auxiliaries.
• Assure quality publication of Sunday bulletin and that other service bulletins are prepared in timely manner.
• Edit and prepare monthly partner letter in both hard copy mailer and web formats.
•Update church web page as needed (daily, weekly, and seasonally).
• Maintain office filing system and church record books.
• Provide clerical support to pastor.
• Other Duties as Assigned
Contributed in planning and developing methods for Achieve Success Tutoring program implementation and administration along with coordinating program activities.
• Reviewedrecords and reports of activities to ensure progress was being accomplished toward specified program objectives; recommended modifications to methods or procedures as required to redirect activities and ensure that objective was attained.
• Prepared recurring program reports for management use.
• Participated in preparing grant proposals to state and federal agencies and private foundations.
• Participated in budget planning and preparation and assisted in controlling expenditures in accordance with budget allocations for program.
• Conducted formal training or instruction in classroom setting.
• Interacted with faculty, staff and students to promote goals and objectives of tutoring program.
• Performed other job related duties as required.
Received Award From AT&T CEO for 100% Customer Satisfaction for the year.
Promoted to Team Lead with less than two year of service qualification.
Promoted to Assistant Trainer/Project Manager within 6 months of employment from an entry level customer service position.
Volunteer Tax Preparer Training Certification VITA/TCE Internal Revenue Service 2020
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: