Detail-oriented Casino Host Coordinator engaging with and delivering complementary services to attract and retain patrons. Solid knowledge of casino operational procedures and regulatory requirements to provide exceptional service and value to guests.
· Coach and motivate Casino Hosts to higher productivity levels
· Create coupon codes and pull reports for all VIP Hosted special events (concerts/shows/ invitational slot tournaments) for tracking purposes for Revenue Audit and compliance
· Created reports, spreadsheets and other documentation using excel, Microsoft word, and IGT patron management system
· Coordinate private VIP parties/ special events
· Issued rewards to guests to encourage continued play and high-dollar spending.
· Resolved conflicts with communication skills and use of discounts and complementary offerings.
· Compiled reports, tracking responses to casino marketing initiatives to target qualified players.
· Used player tracking system to determine eligibility for complementary services and prizes.
· Compiled summary sheets (pro forma) for gaming events to record amounts wagered and paid for each shift.
· Recruiting, hiring, and training of all Casino Hosts.
· Perform employee evaluations for Casino Hosts
· Assist casino hosts and VIP lounge as needed
· Track Host productivity across all performance standards
· Works with Vendors
· Identify All pertinent information of over 400 Black & platinum Card i.e., birthday, anniversary, spouses name, likes and dislikes, Choice drink, Etc
· Provide/submit information to Revenue Audit group for VIP Private events and promotions
· Works with E Requester and INTACCT
· Work with marketing and Casino Hosts to develop player parties, events, and promotions designed to grow revenues across top player segments
· Attend outside sales events and host player off-site events/trips
· Assist with on-floor promotions and events as appropriate
· Build and maintain close relationships with all valuable guests
· Oversee Casino hosts and all active players
· Assist Players Club Booth when needed
· Assign VIP players to Casino hosts
· Schedule employees
· Report daily and monthly on VIP lounge to Director of Marketing and Player Development Manager
· Restocks VIP lounge amenities
· Make hotel, dinner and/or all other reservations for VIP Players
· Works with Visual one software
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: