Driven finance and banking professional with a background in consumer financing, loan administration, default management and customer service. Excellent analytical and communication skills to ensure a job well done with the proven ability to work independently and/or on a team to complete goals.
• Underwent PII and PHI training along with cyber security.
• Conducted UCC searches and created environmental reports as part of loan process.
• Responsible for reviewing issued insurance policy for accuracy before uploading to borrowers file.
• Approve and deny over 25 loans per week.
• Knowledge of FHA/VA loans.
• Maintained internal processing database to document work activity and communication on all assigned cases.
• Developed prospects for new loans by conducting 80 cold calls weekly.
• Recommended loan approvals and denials based on customer loan application reviews.
• Compiled database of loan applicants' credit histories, corporate financial statements and other financial information.
• Reviewed over 100 financial statements per week.
• Reviewed and edited loan agreements to promote efficiency and accuracy.
• Originated, reviewed, processed, closed and administered customer loan proposals.
• Complied with regulatory requirements, including Bank Secrecy Act, Anti Money Laundering, OFAC, USA Patriot Act, Privacy Act and Community Reinvestment Act.
• Submitted loan applications to underwriter for verification and recommendations.
• Conducts regular follow-up via phone primarily and email and/or fax secondarily, on all outstanding underwriting requirements
• Maintained strict confidentiality of bank records and client information.
• Assisted senior-level credit officers with complex loan applications.
• Monitored customer behaviors and upheld strict protocols to prevent theft of assets.
• Completed special procedures for customers such as ordering new checks, stopping payments or investigating identity theft.
• Upheld strict financial controls by keeping funds secure and accurately transferring monies.
• Executed customer transactions, including deposits, withdrawals, money orders and checks.
• Completed highly accurate, high-volume money counts via both manual and machine-driven approaches.
• Promoted products or services to each customer to consistently achieve sales targets.
• Assisted customers with setting up or closing accounts, completing loan applications and signing up for new services.
• Organized and removed online banking files no longer in use.
• Answered telephone inquiries on banking products including checking, savings, loans and lines of credit.
• Checked amount details and fraud markers for transaction papers such as checks and money orders.
• Coordinated daily cash reconciliation in high-volume location.
• Provided high-level customer service through friendly approach, strong professionalism and timely assistance with customer transactions.
• Rapidly and efficiently prepared customer and ATM cash and change orders.
• Executed wire transfers, stop payments and account transfers.
• Maintained teller drawer to perform bank transactions.
• Observed all procedures regarding financial and customer information to prevent possible breaches and data misuse.
• Processed exchange and foreign currency.
• Sold cashier's checks, traveler's checks and money orders.
• Advised clients on mortgage, education and personal loans.
• Collected member loan payments.
• Organized racks and shelves to maintain store visual appeal, engage customers and promote specific merchandise.
• Trained and developed new sales team associates in products, selling techniques and company procedures.
• Applied security and loss prevention training toward recognizing risks and reducing store theft.
• Implemented up-selling strategies such as recommending accessories and complementary purchases to boost revenue.
• Analyzed and properly processed product returns, assisting customers with finding alternative merchandise to meet needs.
• Maintained records related to sales, returns and inventory availability.
• Engaged with customers to effectively build rapport and lasting relationships.
• Evaluated inventory and delivery needs, optimizing strategies to meet customer demands.
• Prepared merchandise for sales floor by pricing or tagging.
Courses pertaining to position: Fundamentals of Computer Troubleshooting and
Networking, Network Security, Ethical Hacking, Linux System, Cloud Technologies, and Interconnecting Cisco Devices.
Courses pertaining to position: Principles of Management, Intro to Computer
Applications, Business Communications, English Composition, Technical Report Writing, Intro to Research Methods.
Courses pertaining to position: Microsoft Office, Filing and Records Management, Bookkeeping, and Office Management
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: