Supportive Case Coordinator committed to using gained knowledge and skills to build effective plans for patients, placing each on the road to recovery. Adept at liaising with families, patients, and healthcare providers. Committed to ensuring each patient received optimal care. Desiring permanent position with room for growth.
* Promoting First Relationships in Pediatric Care
* Motivational Interviewing
* Lactation after a loss
* Fatherhood Training
* Vaccine Education and Training
* Back office Medical assisting Training
Certifications and Qualifications:
* Qualified Medical Interpreter
* Reach out and Read Site Coordinator
* Medical Assistant
* Case Investigator for Covid-19
* Regional Perinatal Task Force
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: