Rational, critical-thinking Business Systems Consultant with years of experience enhancing operations for organizations through information systems solutions. Proven track record of transforming specific business goals related to growth and efficiency improvements into new system designs. Knowledgeable innovator known for recommending new technologies to enhance existing systems and introduce new systems.
*Relevant Coursework includes Calculus I-II-III, Discrete Math, and Linear Algebra
Proficient skills with Python, SQL, Java, Sage, MATLAB, Adobe Acrobat (DC, X, Professional), ServiceNow, Cisco WebEx/Jabber Client & Meeting, Cisco VPN, MS Office Suite, Windows XP/2000/Vista/7/Server, VMware/vCenter, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and more.
Cisco Systems, Research Triangle Park, NC
Network Systems Engineer (40 hrs/wk), (2012)
- Plan test bed in order to build for the project
- Locate and rack appropriate devices
- Interconnect devices according to network topology
- Apply configuration to devices
- Assist w/ troubleshooting
- Power management and Lab monitoring
- VMware Infrastructure (vCenter)
Savannah River Remediation, Aiken, SC
SRR LSE Intern (40hrs/wk) (2011)
- Google Adwords Display Certification
- Google Adwords Fundamentals
- Google AdWords Mobile Certification
- Google Adwords Video Certification
- Google Cloud Platform Big Data and Machine Learning Fundamentals
- Leveraging Unstructured Data w/ Cloud Dataproc on Google Cloud Platform
- Managing Big Data with MySQL (Duke University)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: