Experienced Home Home Representative with a demonstrated history of working in the hospital and health care industry.
* Coordinate systems and procedures with medical records, data entry, claims review and personnel and human resource functions to ensure efficient and compliant billing and payroll operations.
* Ensure continuous coverage in all administrative areas through appropriate staffing assignments and workload distribution and supervises non clinical staff.
* Ensure appropriate orientation for new staff.
* Screen, interview and make appropriate hiring decisions for non clinical staff and administrative staff.
* Conduct performance appraisals/reviews as necessary and in compliance with company policy and procedures.
* Accountable for ensuring compliance with all new and current documentation required by Human Resources and regulatory agencies for maintaining employment within the organization including, but not limited to, I-9 compliance, professional licensure, background checks and all other documents related to employment.
* Maintain an ongoing evaluation of space, supplies and equipment needs for the care center.
* Directly communicates with the IT Department regarding system problems, repairs and
troubleshooting as needed.
* Ensures efficient, accurate and timely operation of the payroll function and compliance with payroll and timekeeping policies.
* Ensures accurate and timely billing processes by reviewing patient charts for compliance/accuracy with all billing requirements before billing.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: