Results-driven small business Manager with an ability to establish rapport with clients. Strategic, detail-oriented, professional with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Recognized for strong communication skills, focus, self-motivation, organization and attention to detail. Highly skilled at customizing documentation and presentations to effectively communicate with diverse audiences and all levels of end-users. Outstanding relationship builder, collaborating with colleagues, other management, and community leaders to achieve common goals. Overall professionalism, enthusiasm and sense of calmness in a variety of ever-changing environments.
Energetic work attitude
Seasoned in conflict resolution
Sharp problem solver
Active listening skills
Strong organizational skills
Fields of Study
Computed Data Reports
1. Advertises for crew; interviews crew candidates, processes new hire documentation, conducts orientation
and training; conducts follow-up training and coaching.
2. Maintains high degree of crew morale; researches, develops and implements crew incentives.
3. Maintains accountability of crew for job responsibilities and performance; tracks crew attendance, disciplinary actions and work performance.
4. Schedules customer cleanings on daily basis; schedules crew assignments on daily basis.
5. Conducts cleaning inspections on daily basis; provides positive coaching techniques
6. Maintains customer relations by establishing rapport with customers and providing exemplary service; resolves customer complaints to the best interests of both the customer and the company; conducts introduction calls and follow up calls
7. Prepares payroll, conducts daily accounting, customer accounting and other miscellaneous reports as necessary; maintains company data entry; performs daily backups of data and completes weekly reports with follow up to corporate office.
8. Ensures a neat and business like appearance of the managed Service Center and collaborates with franchise owner on matters relating to controlling operating costs.
Adobe, customer service, instruction, inventory management, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Word, Problem solving, quality, sales, supervision, phoneProfessional and friendlyStrong public speakerMulti-tasking
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: