[Job Title] with over [Number] years of successful experience in [Skill] and [Skill]. Recognized consistently for performance excellence and contributions to success in [Industry] industry. Strengths in [Skill] and [Skill] backed by training in [Area of study].
Enthusiastic [Job Title] eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Clear understanding of [Task] and [Task] and training in [Skill]. Motivated to learn, grow and excel in [Industry].
· Monitors effectiveness of Quality Review (QR) processes for evaluation of operational trends and recommends proactive strategy adjustments to maintain alignment between performance and objectives; Oversees a review process that promotes the identification of improper payments.
· Assess Branch performance by analyzing variances from National accuracy target levels and implement action plans for improvements; Directs and coordinates the preparation of the Quality Review Branch's workplans and recommends items for inclusion in ARO workplan documents. Monitored component activity to verify quality, delivery schedule and conformance to customer and agency specifications.
· Directs the management of workloads, resources, administrative and personnel activities in support of operational objectives of ARO;
· Furthers equal employment opportunity by demonstrating fairness and diversity in selection decisions, assignments and developmental opportunities, recognition of employee achievements, fair treatment and sensitivity of all minority group employees and developmental needs. Recruited and hired qualified candidates to fill open positions.
· Maintained ongoing system for development, recruitment, recognition, and retention of Quality Review Analyst and Program Leads.
· Promote and provides a safe work environment and ensures the security and integrity of Agency records, information, facilities, equipment, operational activity, and business processes.
· Monitor and review semi-annually individual performance discussions to assess or improve weaknesses; performance discussions to assess performance, expectations, progression, as needed.
· Conducts thorough, deductive analysis of study results or case reviews to recommend changes and/or enhancements to existing agency policies and/or procedures aimed at promoting increased overall quality and the reduction of improper payments. Generates reports to assess performance and adjust.
· Provides effective coaching and support to promote formation and use of employee suggestions and innovations aimed at reducing or avoiding improper payments.
· Establishes and/or conducts collaborative quality projects to promote increased accuracy, cost savings, efficiency, and to reduce improper payments.
· Drove funding of RSDI program by verifying entitlement and payment accuracy goals and implementing plans to correct deficiencies.
· Solicit feedback from customers to implement component and program operational changes; Ensures staff is well-informed about the nature and progress of change, provides opportunities for employees view sharing and appropriate consideration given to promote positive and engaging environment for all, maximize customer satisfaction and streamline procedures.
· Collaborate with Regional Directors to establish alternative performance measurement standards as part of the comprehensive Performance Assessment Communication System.
· Led workgroups to improve existing customer relationships through communication enhancements and marketing strategies.
· Leads staff meetings for team of 33 QRA and team leads to communicate management and Agency directives.
· Serves as a quality review analyst and technical authority to OFSO management by providing technical advice on high level complex DI, RSI and/or SSI program issues.
· Serves as a national resource on projects and studies having relevance to the research, interpretation, development, evaluation, implementation and modification of operating policies and procedures for quality review.
· Manages projects and ad hoc teams created to conduct special studies and field site/national projects. Represents members of the team or teams in negotiations with Field Site or Central Office staff to develop acceptance and appropriate implementation of the recommendations. Recommendations may involve policy changes, operational workloads, and systems modifications.
· Develops methodology, instructions, and sample size for national studies; consults, negotiates, and coordinates study design and participation between headquarters and regions.
· Participates fully in high level management meetings in providing advice and assistance to the Director and other managers in planning, formulating, and implementing the regional work plan. This includes determining resource requirements, prioritizing component assignments, etc., to ensure that short- and long-range organizational goals are met.
·Provides technical advice on and evaluates various aspects of the RSI or SSI QA program for effectiveness. Makes recommendations for improvements in program systems and DDS/FDCPS/FO/PSC/ODAR determination processes.
·Provides technical advice on and evaluates various aspects of the DI, RSI and/or SSI QR programs in support of field site operations and workloads.
· Coordinates and/or conducts special studies and projects that are national or regional in scope and interest and may involve components outside of OQP and/or agencies/entities outside of SSA or the Federal government.
·Research complex and technical questions to answer questions for examiners/specialists performing quality reviews.
·Completes complex quality reviews and vocational assessments as part of normal samples or special projects and studies.
· Performs a variety of second level in-line and end-of-line review of examiner/specialists' work. Prepares associated review forms summarizing review outcomes that are shared with reviewers, their team leaders, and their supervisor. Returns cases for required corrective actions.
· Maintains program and administrative reference materials, project files, and relevant background documents and maintains current knowledge to answer questions from quality reviewers and support staff.
· Provides mentoring to new reviewers and, when necessary, experienced reviewers in application of quality review principles and caseload management techniques. Provides reviewer's supervisor with feedback of mentoring process and results of mentoring.
· Provides technical knowledge in serving as field site representative on component cadres, task forces and other specialized workgroups.
· Provides office-wide training and individualized training as needed on a variety of issues including new policies and procedures and locally identified training issues.
· Provides technical guidance in the development and revision of data stores and automated systems requirements used to appraise or implement program and operational policies.
· Prepares oral and written reports, background, and position papers and conducts briefings for management including the Associate Commissioner.
· Provides advice and assistance to the Office Director or other managers in planning, formulating, and implementing the component work plan.
· Applies technical expertise in analyzing, evaluating, and validating data and results of reviews for accuracy and consistency of interpretation.
· Applies technical expertise in reviewing and approving the substance of reports, decisions, case documents, contracts, or other action documents to ensure they accurately reflect the policies and position of the organization.
· Gathers information, serves on intra‑agency and SSA‑wide committees, task forces, and workgroups, and maintains current knowledge of activities that cross organizational lines.
· Assists in the case review and analysis of sample reviews.
· Reviews and comments on proposed technical instructions and procedures necessary to implement new or revised QR program policies and guidelines.
· Reviews and comments on the agency's Operational procedural instructions and processes.
· Integrates comments on new or revised QR programs and policies and agency Operational procedural instructions and processes to formulate office response to such inquiries.
· Provides technical advice and direction for Disability Case Adjudication and Review System (DICARS) inquiries and releases; disability review training; DI/RSI and/or SSIQR; DQR/EQA/Web-based applications; eDIB; litigation data collection and research and review of disputed issues.
· Assists management in coordinating and conducting tasks, necessary to operating the office in compliance with health, safety and other SSA operational rules and regulations.
Evaluates and makes recommendations OFSO field management to improve processes and procedures to monitor the effectiveness, efficiency and productivity of the program segment or organization, as directed.
· Works on the design of automated systems and procedures which are adopted by CO and other regions. Develops issues and comments with respect to OQP automation initiatives, which are incorporated by CO into the final products. Develops requirements, standards, policies and overall design of national data systems.
· Develops strategies for implementing legislation and national policies at the field site level. Develops instructions and guidance for field staff on implementing national policy initiatives. Provides advice and guidance to OFSO field site management on a variety of projects and initiatives. Provides technical assistance to field site staff on a continuous basis.
· Prepares a variety of administrative and/or program assignments in support of the agency's national mission and field site responsibilities. As the work, workforce and workload change, the incumbent may be assigned added tasks, actions, studies, projects, initiatives and/or assignments to assist in accomplishment of field site workloads. These may be short term or continuing assignments and may cut across existing regional team, section, or other organizational lines.
· Researches and applies a range of qualitative and quantitative methods to identify, analyze and improve the accuracy, effectiveness, efficiency, and work products.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: