Forward-thinking Bioinformatics and Data Science Engineer with the related experience and dedication to make a difference to research and clinical outcomes. Proven skills in evaluating bioinformatics data with software-based, statistical and data mining approaches.
Excellent documentation, reporting and presentation skills. Seeking to offer knowledge and abilities to a dynamic, growth-oriented company.
· Primary responsibilities include demonstrating ORIEN Informatics portal and collect feedback and feature requirements from researchers including biologists, clinical trial designers and clinicians
· Active contributor to monthly clinical/molecular data releases
Active participant of ICE-T tumor board
Completed education in bioinformatics, biochemistry, organic chemistry and human molecular genetics
· First winner of the M2Gen's Spot Award for teamwork and problem solving by writing SQL code as an alternate method for clinical data QC
· Canadian Society for Chemistry Accreditation
· Faculty of Science Entrance Scholarship
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: