Certified Billing and Coding Specialist, Benefits and Front Office Coordinator seeking to utilize Medical Clerical education and administrative experience in a Medical Office Role. Analytical and organized, with strong software skills developed through on the job training and certificate coursework.
Areas of knowledge:
Eclincalworks · HIPAA Compliance · Medical Billing Terminology · Insurance Coverage and Reimbursement · Claims Processing · Forms HIPAA 837 & CMS-1500
Fundamentals Of Electronic Health Records | Medical Billing And Coding
Medical Claims Processing And Compliance | Medical Insurance
Anatomy And Physiology I & II | Health Care Delivery in the U. S.
Business Communication Skills For Health Care Professionals
• Developed a medical compliance plan for a health care office.
• Created basic medical claims for reimbursement to demonstrate a clear
understanding of compliance standards.
• Completed claims processing forms with a focus on data entry and accuracy.
• Created newsletters which detailed various body systems, the functions, and
different diseases which affect billing and coding procedures.
• Analyzed progress notes to determine proper code of diagnosis.
• Created flow charts outlining proper collection processes.
Certified Billing and Coding Specialist (CBCS) · August 2019
National Healthcareer Association
I Created and organized the annual Jeremy's Pizzeria Free Thanksgiving for Newmarket, NH and surrounding communities (2010-2017). Supervised volunteers and managed vendors to provide a great Thanksgiving experience to those in need. Event included: free meal of turkey and fixings, desserts, beverages, raffle's and prizes
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: