Girlhood, Identity, and Girl Culture Course @ Lesley University
Student/Group Facilitator of “Girl's, Media and You!” Feb-May 2010
• Helped prepare activities/discussion for group of girls age 11-13.
• Taught media and body image awareness, as well as other important topics to the girls.
• Created a safe environment for adolescent girls.
Teaching Assistant Feb-May 2011
• Assisted students with preparation for service-learning course.
• Provided insight on my own knowledge of media, body image and feminist theory.
• Took part in a research-project related to the course.
• Worked with professor and the rest of the team to better the course for the future.
• Participated in facilitating girls groups.
Multi-service Eating Disorder Association
Volunteer/ Inspirational Speaker 2008-2011
• Spoke at fundraising and awareness events.
• Shared my own story of recovery at various events.
• Updated brochures with current statistics and facts.
• Developed new ideas to spread awareness.
• Performed office duties such as filing, faxing, mailing, etc.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: