Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Counseling Psychologist seeking a position in which my knowledge and experience can be used to help people recover and regain their mental health.
- Extremely caring and compassionate towards people from all walks of life
- Exceptional experience in grief counseling in people of all ages
- Knowledge of all techniques and strategies of counseling
- Understanding that what works for one may not work for others
- Excellent communication skills both orally and written
- Organized and thorough in all reports and analyses
- Ability to work with others such as doctors, families, or other psychologists
- Meet with first-time patients to assess condition and needs for therapy
- See patients on a consistent basis to keep them on track, judge progress, and determine if other options should be explored
- Draft a report describing the circumstances of the patient’s condition adding notes and updates on a regular basis
- Research new findings, developments, and techniques in the world of psychology and implement them, if possible
- Met with families of deceased patients to offer on-site counseling
- Assessed the mental condition of patients recently diagnosed with terminal illnesses
- Worked with psychiatric patients with counseling needs
- Made arrangements for follow-up counseling for anyone in need
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Counseling Psychologist job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Counseling Psychologist resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.