Knowledgeable Manager trained in operations and offering diligent leadership, planning and organizational skills. Dedicated to maximizing profits with dynamic cost controls and promotional strategies. Skilled team builder and trainer with solid customer service background.
Starlight Electric, Inc.
January 2007 – August 2007
Project Associate Intern
San Francisco, CA
• Loaded and unloaded tools, equipment, and materials to work sites
• Assisted electricians with wiring security and communication wires throughout houses and businesses
• Pulled electrical wires for various jobs
• Set up video surveillance in a household
• Checked fire alarm systems
• Maintained and managed the inventory count on a routine basis
• Facilitated the pick-up and delivery of parts for several different vendors
• Coordinated as-needed large and small scale company events
Youth Basketball Coach
Day Camp Leader
• Trained and coached the Youth Basketball team on a routine basis
• Coordinated day outings and field trips during the summer for the youth
Men's Basketball Coach
• Trained and coached the Men's Basketball team during 3 seasons
• Organized leagues and tournaments
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: