Two years of experience as a project manager for "Leadership Prince Georges", throughThe Prince George's County Government - the Office of Community Relations.
One year experience as student intern for Department of Social Services.
Two years experience as Health service coordinator at Young At Heart Assisted Living Facility.
One and half year experience as a bank teller.
Current CPR/First Aid Certification for HeartSaver through American Heart Association
Microsoft Office proficiency
Meticulous attention to detail
Strong interpersonal skills
Dedicated team player
Received acknowledgment as top bank teller in referrals in the district.
Ranked top 10 in bank referrals for 2014 fiscal year.
1) Balance currency, coin, and checks in cash drawers at ends of shifts, and calculate daily transactions using computers, calculators, or adding machines.
2) Cash checks and pay out money after verifying that signatures are correct, that written and numerical amounts agree, and that accounts have sufficient funds.
3) Receive checks and cash for deposit, verify amounts, and check accuracy of deposit slips.
4) Examine checks for endorsements and to verify other information such as dates, bank names, identification of the persons receiving payments and the legality of the documents.
5) Enter customers' transactions into computers in order to record transactions and issue computer-generated receipts.
6) Count currency, coins, and checks received, by hand or using currency-counting machine, in order to prepare them for deposit or shipment to branch banks or the Federal Reserve Bank.
1)Provide resident-directed services that honor individual lifestyles and preferences.
2) Monitor nursing care to assure that all residents have an opportunity to direct their own care and services balancing clinical and psychosocial needs and are treated fairly and with kindness, dignity, and respect.
3) Support staff in creating an environment in the neighborhood where residents have ongoing opportunities to participate in individualized and purposeful activities, resembling their previous home environment, lifestyle and customary daily routine.
4) Ensure new residents are oriented to new environment.
5) Provide weekly dietary menus for residents and extra curricular activities, such as bingo.
6) Ensure environmental safety and food handling follows the regulations of the facility.
Volunteer as the appointed choir director at St. Matthias for 5 years.
Member of of Nights of Columbus for 4 years
Donate to Lupus Foundation for 3 years
Participate in the walk to end Lupus in D.C. for 30 years
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: