I have over 10 years experience in concert and tour marketing, from the managerial, talent buyer, and label perspective, working closely with various agents, managers, promoters, and labels. I am experienced with Mac and PC, proficient in Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Work with artists such as Killswitch Engage, As I Lay Dying, William Elliott Whitmore, Fireworks, Mina Caputo, Thursday, and more.
- Coordinate with promoters worldwide on all announcements and on sale dates for our tours.
- Organize various marketing strategies to make sure our tour announcements have the most impact.
- Identify trouble markets early and coordinate with the local promoter to find creative ways to engage fans.
- keep close relationships with local publicists to make sure preview interviews are properly arranged.
- Partner with multiple third party companies in exchange for marketing around tours.
- Experience with tour budgets, profits and loss, contracts, and itineraries.
- I have used various social media outlets to promote tours, and various contests.
- Oversee all tour and internet merchandise for Strong Management artists.
- Manager for Fireworks and Gabriel The Marine.
- Worked with artists and labels such as Glassnote Records, Triple Crown Records, Dropkick Murphys, Sevendust, Secondhand Serenade, and many more.
- Coordinated marketing efforts with various labels around touring and record release.
- Partnered with various third party companies to "present" tours in exchange for marketing.
- Oversaw the national street team for all the labels.
- Helped in the booking of many nationally touring artists.
- Oversaw the marketing of all concerts.
- Day of show contact for all concerts.
- Experience in show settlement.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: