Perceptive Aviation Electronics Technician adept at performing routine and non-routine inspections, repair and maintenance of avionics systems. Talented at efficiently resolving electrical problems. Experience working with [ tools ]. Industrious
Aviation Electronics Technician with over [Number] years of hands-on experience performing variety of maintenance and installation tasks. Works well under pressure and uses mandated safety equipment such as [Equipment] and [Equipment]. Hardworking and efficient with excellent troubleshooting abilities.
Seasoned [Job Title] bringing demonstrated safety management and performance optimization skills gained during experience in [Type] settings. Deliver in-depth training and mentoring to help each improve abilities and advance work quality. Dependable, hardworking and level-headed in addressing diverse problems.
Assigned and successfully managed programs such as Safety, Training, IMRL and ICRL Naval programs that produced zero hits on OSHA and other annual federal inspections.
- Supervised personnel, and operations of a production work center and held responsibility for maintaining quality standards. Planned and assigned work, trained Junior Sailors, with the authority for making performance decisions. Maintained, updated, and distributed production Schedules.
- Assigned to The Consolidated automated support system (CASS) Work center at Fleet Readiness Center Southwest and West. Performed repair, modification, overhaul, disassembly, testing, installation and maintenance on aircraft Electrical/Electronic systems and Electro Mechanical equipment and accessories for MH60R/S, F-18E/F, and E-2C.
- Maintained, repaired, and calibrated electronic equipment including numeric control systems and other electronic equipment for testing and troubleshooting. Used NALCOMIS to document work performed, and to complete maintenance actions.
- As tool control manager maintained 928 assets and achieved zero discrepancies during the 2019 Maintenance Program Assessment at FRC West.
Aviation Electronics- Intermediate Level Course (Pensacola, FL)
August 2013 - February 2014
- Aviation Electronics – CASS High Power operator/Maintainer school (NAS Oceana,VA)
- Aviation Electronics – CASS Common Core Operator/Maintainer school (MCAS Miramar,CA) December 2015
- Aviation Electronics – CASS EO Operator/Maintainer school (MCAS Miramar,CA)
- Guam High School (Hagatna heights, Guam) Class of 2010
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: