· Software Test Automation Engineer with 5+ years of professional experience and expertise in both Manual testing and Automation Testing for a web-based application.
· Good experience in Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) using Core Java and extensively used Classes, Objects, Data Structures, Inheritance, Polymorphism, Exception Handling, Packages, Collection, Interface, and many more.
· Proven ability in Developing and designing Automation Frameworks like Hybrid Test Automation Framework, Behavior Driven Framework, and Data Driver Frameworks using Java, TestNG, Cucumber, Selenium WebDriver, Eclipse IDE, Jenkins, Maven.
· Experience in creating Frameworks by using Page Object Model and Page Factory design.
· Experienced in Web-Browsers like Google Chrome to find Web-Element locators like XPath, CSS, ID, and name through Selenium WebDriver.
· Experience in using Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins to run the Script and generates an HTML report.
· Experience in using Selenium WebDriver, Maven build management tool, TestNG, Cucumber, Gherkin, GitHub, Jenkins, Java, and Eclipse IDE.
· Experience with Git version control system for tracking and updating projects.
· Advanced knowledge of creating and maintaining Smoke Test, Functional Test, and Regression Scripts for Web-based applications using Selenium WebDriver, Java, Cucumber, Maven, and TestNG.
· Solid knowledge in Front-End Testing and Back-End Testing.
· Experienced in Using Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) API for SQL-based Database access.
· Experienced in Testing Web Services through Postman and REST Assured using Java library.
· Exposure to all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and deep understanding of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
· Well-versed with Agile Scrum software development Methodology and Waterfall Methodology.
· Participated in various Spring Planning, Spring Grooming, Test Planning, and Test Strategy meetings to analyze the product backlog item and spring backlog item.
· Experience in writing Test Cases, developing and maintaining Test Scripts, analyzing the results of Scripts, then interacting with developers to come up with fixed solutions.
· Advanced knowledge of testing management tools like Jira to identify and report bugs and defects using Defect Life Cycle (DLC).
· Experience with using SQL Developer to write Queries for Back-End Testing.
· Have experience in a wide variety of domains which includes mortgage, Health care, Banking industry.
· Excellent analytical and communication skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision and perform as part of a team.
Hardware: Desktop, Laptop
Operating System: Windows, Mac, Amazon AWS EC2 Windows
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, TestNG, JUnit
Web Services Tools: REST Assured, Postman
Build Tool: Maven
Languages: Java, XML, HTML, Gherkin, JSON
CI CD Tools: Jenkins
Software Application: JIRA Scrum Management System, Microsoft Office Application
Repository System: Git
Database: Oracle, MySQL Server
Defect Tracking Tools: JIRA
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Agile, Java, Cucumber, TestNG, Maven. Jira, HTML, CSS, X-Path, Windows, Jenkins, Git, SQL, Postman, Eclipse IDE.
· Analyzed business requirements and functional documents, created the Test Strategy document that defines the test environment, phases of testing, entrance and exit criteria into different phases of testing, and resources required to conduct the effort.
· Developed Selenium Automation Framework - Created a hybrid Framework (Behavior and Data-Driven) on Eclipse IDE using Core Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Cucumber, Maven, Git, (POM) Mode, and Jenkins tool for Continuous Integration.
· In depth understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and skilled in developing Automated Test Scripts in Java.
· Used Jira as the defect-tracking tool. Updated Jira with all the changes made to the Test Case and closed it when all the requirements were met as specified.
· Reported defects to the developer and discussed the issues in weekly status meetings.
· Attended daily Scrum meetings with development and management Teams.
· Involved in design of Behavior Driven Automation Framework, including setting up Coding Standards, Naming Conventions, and Folder Structures in Eclipse IDE.
· As a cross-functional team member of Agile environment worked closely with Product Owner to analyze the Acceptance Criteria for user stories.
· Executed and analyze oriented design principles and the Page Object Model.
· Performed both Manual Testing and Automation Testing in an internal Web-based application.
· Participated in various Spring Planning, Test Planning, and Test Strategy meeting to analyze the product backlog item and spring backlog item.
· Maintained dependencies in Maven for consistency and reusability on the Selenium Automation Framework.
· Using Apache POI for reading and validating the data from Excel files.
· Performed Data-Driven Testing by getting data from Excel sheets and Databases to verify the application's behavior for different data inputs.
· Creating and updating Test Cases and Test Plans based on requirements, review of requirements, and participation in Sprint planning to create user stories that reflect requirements.
· Performed Connected to the Database by using SQL Query for data verification and validation.
· Using Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) API for SQL-based Database access.
· Created an automatic screenshot capture method when tests failed using Cucumber annotation.
Environment: Selenium WebDriver, Java, Maven. Jira, HTML, Jenkins, Git, SQL, TestNG
· Developed Automation Framework from scratch using Page Object Model (POM) and build reusable functions.
· Involved in analyzing the Requirements Documents and involved in writing Test Cases and Test Scripts.
· Reported software defects/bugs in Jira and interacted with the developers to resolve technical issues.
· Maintained and updating the automation code in the version control system Git.
· Involved in creating, updating, and executing Test Cases according to requirements.
· Performed Back-End Testing using SQL Queries to validate data integrity in Database tables.
· Performed Smoke Test, Functional Test, and Regression Scripts, and Black-Box Testing, White-Box Testing for Web-based application using Selenium WebDriver, Java, Maven, and TestNG.
· Extensively used Selenium WebDriver find Web-Element locators like ID, name, Tag Name, Link Text, Partial Link Text, XPath, and CSS.
· Used Apache POI to read from Microsoft Excel file sheets to perform Data-Driven Testing.
· Integrated with Continuous Integration tool Jenkins for maintaining daily Smoke Test and debug failure and generated the report.
· Designing an Automation Test Framework using TestNG, Framework structures, Selenium WebDriver, and Core Java.
Environment: Windows, SQL Server, Manual Testing, Waterfall, MS Excel
· Involved in creating various documents like Test Script, Test Strategy, Test Scenario, Test Case, and Test Plan.
· Actively involved in the preparation of requirement traceability matrix(RTM) documentation for mapping by using Microsoft Excel.
· Performed Back-End Testing, Database table manipulations of relational Database systems by writing complex SQL Queries manually.
· Designed efficient manual Test Cases based on analysis of Business Requirements, Functional Specifications, Technical design documents, Use Cases, Supporting documents.
· Wrote Test Cases from requirements and manually executed the Test Cases.
· Communicated with Development Team to resolve and retest defects.
· Attended requirement review and provided feedback to the business team.
· Tracked and Reported software defects and interacted with developers to resolve technical issues.
Actively performed Negative Testing, Positive Testing manually.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: