• Solid knowledge of financing procedures and credit options within the auto industry
• Ability to offer a variety of financing options to customers
• Adapt at effectively supervising smaller and larger staffs
• Ability to establish and maintain an updated customer database
• Extensive internal and external communications and organizational skills
• Proficient at working well independently and in team environments
• Arranged financing and reviewed required documents to determine approval/rejection.
• Tracked daily sales and generated activity and productivity reports.
• Verified customer information including income information and signature.
• Assisted sales staff in determining available financing options.
• Kept charge-backs at an acceptable level without sacrificing on quality.
• Handled vehicle demonstrations and made arrangements for test drives.
• Maintained positive relationships with manufacturers
• Hired new employee as necessary and provided initial training
• Assisted sales team to successfully complete customer transactions
• Established weekly monthly and quarterly sales goals for staff
• Arranged and attended weekly sales meetings
• Ensured that all dealership standards were implemented
• Maintained a database of customer information and generated monthly reports
• Determined whether or not to approve financing on a case-by-case basis.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: