To seek and maintain a full-time position that offers professional challenges utilizing interpersonal skills, excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
15+ years of contracts management, leading contract negotiations and drafting/redlining contracts, or other comparable experience in a law firm and legal department.
· Ability to invent, simplify, and improve legal and contracting processes.
· Juris Doctor Degree.
As a Contracts Manager I supported the needs of stake holders in consumer businesses.
I have a long career in reviewing, drafting, and negotiating a variety of third-party contractual relationships, including vendor agreements, content licensing agreements, master services agreements, work orders, amendments, NDAs, and others.
As a member of the team, I provided day-to-day advice to business clients on transactions, processes, systems, and internal and external communications, and drive improvements to our processes.
In my carrier I have developed:
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a customer focused, detail driven, and professional demeanor.
· A passion for building trust with internal and external stakeholders by being proactive and innovative in solving problems that affect stakeholders and customers.
· A proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload.
· The ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
· A desire to grow professionally as the role's responsibility grows rapidly with the business.
· Common sense, great judgment, and a good sense of humor.
· Experience reviewing, drafting, and negotiating the legal terms of a broad range of commercial contracts
· Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once and work independently.
· Strong analytical and computer skills.
· I do have in-house legal experience.
Provided legal advice to variety of small and mid-sized businesses involved in multiple types of litigation.
Provide Pro-Bono services for Businesses related to starting businesses, contracts, and understanding regulations.
I taught a Constitutional Law to Seniors. Classes on how to read a contract to rent an apartment. Family Law Basics and other legal issues that are necessary when you become and adult.
Umpired High School Baseball games.
Certified Basketball Referee.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: