Experienced and proactive program manager offering 10 years of progressive patient care and pharmacy hub settings. Motivated to drive productivity, profit and efficiency goals through proactive and hands-on leadership. Talented in overseeing start up programs and the initiatives to streamline and enhance operations and solid history of success.
• Manage site staff in accordance with organization's policies and applicable regulations.
• Planning, assigning, and delegating work; appraising performance and guiding professional development; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing employee relations issues and resolving problems.
• Manage a team of CRC, Project Managers, Research Assistance, and Medical Assistance for multiple south region sites.
• Relationship manager for certain partner site as required and ensure partner sites are meeting the performance metrics required by the business.
• Regulatory and QA managerial responsibilities.
• QA records of adverse events, serious adverse events, and consult with investigators to confirm site staff use best practices and standard SOP's. • Oversee dispense study medical devices, drugs to subjects and deliver detailed instruction regarding consumption.
• Monitor conflict resolution/ Customer care for all subjects participating in any study trial being conducted.
• Monitor clinical measurements reported from research site staff and delegate study responsibilities.
• Oversee study teams in patient scheduling and re-scheduling according to study protocols.
• Facilitate and control of research budgets and financial payments.
• Quality check with coordinators and study team keep track of study activities ensuring compliance with protocols and Good Clinical Practices.
• Oversee management of enrollment and screen subjects as per the study protocol. Oversee management of subject registration to make sure that informed consent is effectively obtained and accurately recorded per GCP guidelines.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: