· Certified Licensed Notary Public; State of California (2019).
· Certified Notary Signing Agent; National Notary Association (2019).
· Certificate - L4 Interpreter Training – English-French (France & Canada)- LanguageLine Solutions (2019).
· Certificate - Federal Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA) (2015).
International & Comparative Law, Workers Compensation Law, Immigration Law, Mortgage Banking Law, Personal Injury Law, Real Estate Law, Corporate Law, Criminal Law, Civil Litigation, Bankruptcy Law, Entertainment Law, Copyright Law, Family Law, Wills & Estate Management
·Legal Document Review and coding
·Policy drafting & Implementation
·Legal Research & Case Analysis
·Settlement & Contract Negotiation
·Due Diligence Compliance
·E-Billing and Invoicing
·Compliance & Database Auditing
·Investigation & Search Procedures
· Banking Compliance & Regulatory Training - Bank of America N.A., American Express (2008, 2015), Greendot (2020)
· Collector Compliance & Regulatory Training (ARSI) - (2015).
· Essentials Collectors Training – American International Association of Credit & Collections Professionals (2015).
·Whittier Law Clinic- (Legal Advocate Training)- Investigated Children's Disability claims against the Los Angeles School District (LASD); Negotiated cases on Children's Disability rights with the LASD at Individualized Educational Program (IEP) meetings for Childcare benefits for Special needs children (2005).
MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, LexisNexis, Westlaw, PowerPoint, legal key, Trial Director, Relativity, CMS, AS400LS, SharePoint, Vizio, EAMS E-filing, Timeslips, MerusCase, CounselLink, DocuSign, Mimecast, Clio, FAP, CUBS, OACS, Relativity, Concordance, Summation, QuickBooks, MLS, MS 365 Communicator, Sales force, MS Teams, Zoom
· French (Native)
· Travelling, Music, Writing, Cooking, Movies
Dedicated Associate Director with 15+ years of comprehensive experience in Legal Operations, Consulting and Compliance. Proficient in various areas of the law and knowledgeable about business practices in the Legal and Banking industry. Results-driven professional adept at supporting and enhancing operations with a decisive leadership style and a strategic approach to decision making. Successful proven track record of developing exceptional relationships with clients and peers to provide sustainable law firm management practice solutions.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: