Diligent Resident Advisor proficient in procedures, safety standards and emergency response. Energetic, motivated and thorough with excellent conflict resolution and organizational skills. Looking for a long-term position in a fast-paced environment.
● Utilized conflict resolution skills, multi-tasking skills and organizational skills in a fast-paced environment in order to meet the needs of clients and the public
● Supervised and coordinated the daily routine of up to 8 individuals residing in a Residential setting to ensure the Center's guidelines and mission
● Trained and delegated workplace responsibilities for up to 10-12 paid staff and co-workers
● Facilitated psycho-educational groups to adults about substance abuse
● Ensuring all company policies and protocols are followed and providing clients and staff with corrective feedback and support, when needed.
● Overseeing and supporting staff in tracking and completing medical chart audits and ensuring that all corrections are made in medical charts. Providing daily oversight of administrative functions to include using checklists to verify completion of UA results, client services, PIMSY scan audits, medication management, chart audits, programming schedule, vitals, alumni calls, aspects of admission and discharges, and client transportation.
● Providing case management and aftercare planning assistance to therapists, as needed.
● Facilitating groups, as needed.
● Overseeing inventory and ordering of supplies, food and materials. Reviewing emergency medication supplies.
● Coordinating time off requests for Program Assistant's and overnight staff, assisting with finding coverage.
● Supporting Senior Program Manager in coordinating team schedules. Completing master schedule and distributing to entire team each week. Completing and or approving/updating programming schedule.
● Provides critical information to the team using efficient and consistent communication processes.
● Reviewing and auditing programming logs and routine task checklists.
● Overseeing the use of accurate email listservs. Ensuring that all email logs are distributed correctly, and that all electronic communication standards are upheld
● Financial management of client credit card information and charging for services. Overseeing and managing use of company credit cards, including processing payments and receipt reconciliation.
● Interviewing and training new employees.
● Attending staff meetings, clinical staff meetings and afternoon rounds specific to residential location.
Substance Abuse Volunteer/Group Facilitator - RACSB 2010
Drug Education Group Presenter - Rappahannock Regional Juvenile Center 2010 – 2017
Public Speaker/Volunteer - RASCB/CCC 2008 - present
Candlelight Community Service Award – Bragg Hill Community 2012
Journey Back to Christ (Minister)- 2015- present
Thinking for A Change Facilitator- National Institute of Corrections Curriculum 2012
● Certified Substance Abuse Counselor Certificate- December 2015
Judi Schmidt (804) 310-6193
Art Slye (571) 228-5445
Pastor Earl Richardson (540) 226-7818
Randall Drury (703) 576-2010
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: