Project Manager Professional (PMP) with background as an USAF Officer serving 5 years in Aviation, Defense, Space, Aerospace, and Government efforts. Project professional that specializes in teaming with stakeholders, initiating projects with sponsors, ensuring project team has full understanding of duties, performing integration management, and closing. Led international, cross-functional teams in delivering strategic initiatives proven to improve systems, processes, and bottom-line results to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and business opportunities. Accomplished project integrator for teams as large as 256 personnel in 9 separate career sectors.
●Controls 4 resources and 25 sub-contractors through applying expert judgement and utilizing earned value analysis; enforces industry compliance, contract line items, and government standards/regulations
● Concerted 100K+ operational activities reinforcing compliance of DC government-mandated items spanning over 25 companies; implemented risk management negating $4K worth of expenses/returning value back to company
●Increased network capabilities instituting communication management, resource management, and risk management techniques to ready operational activities in metro Washington, DC supporting multimillion-dollar contract
●Monitors progress of programs, using and applying programming documents, program directives, funding documents and other program material.
● Planned largest training operation in local history sending 18 multimillion-dollar assets to integrate with foreign defense partners; critical to synchronizing joint training/operational success within project schedule
● Authored risk management plan documenting response actions during international temporary duty; facilitated 27 risk-response actions saving $112M/200-man hours/shielding 8% of the project's budget
● Prepared military exhibition showcasing test facilities to Japanese government/Senior-level American Military leadership; demonstrated capabilities to foreign partners capturing project scope
● Organized support package sending 25 high dollar equipment items and 240 technicians to Republic of Korea; fulfilled all line items in benefits management plan
● Engineered organization's Operational Flight Plan upgrade across 19 aircraft in less than 2 weeks; beat strategic deadline by 75 days
● Led teams across broad technical, financial, and business disciplines; focused team on business objectives and tracked programs to ensure project milestones were completed on time, within budget, and produced desired results
● Directed transportation event sending >25 fighter aircraft engines (F-110s) to 3 separate locales monitoring cost/eliminating risk; successfully fulfilled project deliverables enabling proper handoff to customer
● Directed complex aircraft rehabilitation project in unison with engineers completing 18 Engineer Assistance Requests overhauling critical flight components/halting 10-month repair; restored $30M asset back to service
● Managed multi-million-dollar Air Force Enterprise business solutions projects across all phases of development
● Hand-selected to ensure 2016 HAZMAT inspection success/charged to lead Air Force Base's largest HAZMAT program ensuring correct documentation, tracking, and inspections are completed; recognized by Air Force Base's HAZMAT manager for 100% Quality Assurance pass score
● Reinforced communication management processes to deliver mission, personal, and professional information to 11 members supporting 1.5K maintenance actions, 89 aircraft, and 9 aircraft models; noted as “successful” deployment by project sponsor
● Headed 2 deployed operational swaps by coordinating maintenance personnel teams and 4 tons of cargo; vital to production of 1.5K successful customer transactions/completion of project objectives
● Designated inspection lead completing 313 inspections in which 4 significant findings were identified/rectified; garnered first Unit Effectiveness Inspection “Effective” rating
● Orchestrated 3 field aircraft recovery teams by coordinating with Headquarters for maintenance personnel, parts, and airlift; returned 3 aircraft to service meeting project scope
● Spearheaded LEAN initiative consolidating organizational structure for 305 personnel, 6 job specialties, and 23 aircraft; grossed savings of 876-man hours per year
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: