· 2.5+ years experience as an Assistant Professor at a reputed Dental School in
· Expertise in diagnosis of oral diseases and their treatment
· Expertise in preparing reagents, stains, immunological assays, casting
electrophoresis gels, isolating and purifying substances, and making analytical
· Authored papers in the areas of Odontometery, cranio-facial anthropometry &
forensic pathology published in international journals of repute.
· Ability to lead projects and programs with a positive “Get It Done” attitude
· Organized, attentive to detail and able to prioritize and handle multiple projects
with competing deadlines
· Excellent written and
verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills
· ‘Sex assessment using odontometry and cranial Anthropometry evaluation in an Indian sample' presented in scientific session of VIIIth National
conference of IAFO held in Lucknow in October 2010.
· ‘Assessment and comparison of Nasal Index and Circumference interorbital index in North and South Indian Population' presented in the Scientific
session of VII National Conference of IAFO held in Chennai in April 2010.
· Medical Etymology-renovating wisdom' presented in the Scientific session of XII Scientific Convention held in 2009 at KLE VK Institute of Dental
· Poster presentation entitled ‘Name your poison' at XVIII National Conference of IAOMP held at Delhi in November 2009.
· Anthropometric and Anthroposcopic analysis of various shapes of faces in North and South Indian Population.
· Stem cells and their implications in Dentistry.
· Evaluation of nerve tissue in Oral Lichen Planus using Hirano-Zimmerman Stain – A new insight into the pathogenesis.
· Study of correlation between facial anthropometry and odontometry in north Indian population.
· Establishing Reliability of Palatal Rugae Pattern in Individual Identification.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.