- Monitored project schedules for several projects at a time.
- Compiling budget information and keeping accountability for budget records.
- Code and maintain volunteer expense statements for adherence to payment guidelines
- Liaison to the accounting department at the National Office for payroll, vendors.
- Ensure timely processing and payment on all invoices for the state office.
- Assist volunteers in ordering brochures, publications, supplies and forms from fulfillment.
- Set up vendor services
- Create purchase requisitions for supplies.
Networking Administration GPA: 3.13
Continuing education in 2016
•Active listening skills
•Credit card transactions
•POS systems knowledge
•Skilled problem solver
•Motivated team player
•45 WPM typing speed
•Professional phone etiquette
•Excellent communication skills
•Articulate and well-spoken
•Accurate and detailed
•Works well under pressure
•Social media knowledge
•Advanced clerical knowledge
•Multi-line phone proficiency
•Administrative support specialist
•Microsoft Excel certified
•CMS-1500 billing forms
•Filing and data archiving
•Skilled in call center operations
•Exceptional work-flow management
•Committed to maintaining data integrity
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: