Ambitious Economics student committed to academic excellence, specializing in accounting. My time in the United States Army prepared me to implement diverse skill sets, technical proficiencies and new perspectives to leadership personnel. Excellent computer skills to troubleshoot technical issues and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite. I am eager to learn new skills and advance knowledge with hands-on experience to enhance the goal of the business. I inspire to launch my own business and be an active member of the veteran owned business community.
● Military Driver Training - specific title?
● Completed a First Responders Course
● Completed 16 weeks of Basic Infantry Training
● Efficiently disseminated and transferred accurate information throughout the workforce
● Provided leadership, instruction and supervision of 10 personnel on 13 million dollars worth of equipment
● Increased the morale of personnel under me and increased work efficiency by 60%.
● Coached/Trained new co-workers on equipment and standards of the organization
● Followed all safety regulations under Army doctrine
● Found efficient ways to inspect vehicles at optimal rates
● Incorporating ways to fix and prevent parts from breaking with little to no cost to the organization.
● Solved and troubleshot multiple vehicles at once
● Secured and protected strategic locations
● Trained in securing hostile personnel
● Trained in advanced weaponry and hand-to-hand combat
● Physical training in over a 3000 miles of movements in a convoy
● Trained in tactical medical care and civilian care in a natural disaster event
● Kept record amount and location of equipment/inventory when transferred between locations
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: