Motivated nursing student with great communication and critical thinking abilities. Successful at approaching and solving various problems with practical solutions. Team-oriented and ready to learn. I will ensure each patient receives good quality and safe service every day .
• Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
• Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
• Compute sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash or credit payment.
• Answer questions regarding the store and its merchandise.
• Prepare sales slips or sales contracts.
• Maintain records related to sales.
• Place special orders or call other stores to find desired items.
• Clean shelves, counters, and tables.
• Sell or arrange for delivery, insurance, financing, or service contracts for merchandise.
• Open and close cash registers, performing tasks such as counting money, separating charge slips, coupons, and vouchers, balancing cash drawers, and making deposits.
• Office work : Answered phone calls , used a system call Quickbooks for Invoices , respond to emails in a professional manner , advertise on social media , filled out dmv forms with important information ; NAME,DATE ,L#,DOB,ADDRESS
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: