· More than 9 1/2 years' successful experience in customer service and support with recognized strengths in
account maintenance, problem-solving and trouble-shooting, sales staff support, and planning/implementing
proactive procedures and systems to avoid problems in the first place.
· Possess solid computer skills.
· Excellent working knowledge using Windows, Microsoft Excel, WordPerfect, Microsoft Word.
· Ability to train, motivate, and supervise customer service employees and or associates.
· A team player I'm very hands on and work side by side with my associates
· Develop plans for project completion as well as plans for freight planning.
Synopsis of Achievements
· Increased customer retention by resolving issues in a quick and professional manner.
· Always on the lookout for new and improved ways to decrease shrinkage in my departments.
· Proactive planning led to notable increase in morale in all departments.
· Reviews letters to the Home Office, solving customer issues and problems.
Customer service focus
Problem solving strength
Friendly and outgoing
Quality assurance mindset
09/2017 to Current
Assistant ManagerWalmart Stores － Yulee, FLCreated weekly schedules for employees. Prepared and submitted nightly bank deposits. Managed 20 employees. Monitored security issues and kept shrinkage low. Organized new stock for floor placement. Wrote and submitted reports. Directed and supervised staff performance. Displayed merchandise for upcoming sales in visually appealing way. Evaluated employee performance. Oversaw disciplinary actions. Recognized for exceptional shift performance.
11/2013 to 08/2014
Department ManagerWalmart Stores － Jacksonville, FLDesigned displays to make the store experience interactive and engaging. Displayed the appropriate signage for products and sales promotions. Arranged items in favorable positions and areas of the store for optimal sales. Organized and located inventory and updated store spreadsheets. Managed the purchasing process for the entire department. Selected merchandise based on the most favorable price and quality. Established and maintained proper high traffic displays, resulting in increased sales. Tracked shipping and weekly and monthly fallout. Assisted in gathering and moving materials and equipment for the assigned displays.
02/2010 to 11/2013
Zone Merchandise SupervisorWal-Mart Stores Inc － Port Saint Lucie, FL
Reviewed daily department sales reports.
Delegate daily notes to department managers and associates.
Showcased top selling items for increased sales.
Assist salaried managers in resolving customer and associate issues.
01/2008 to 01/2010
Customer Service RepresentativeWal-Mart Stores Inc － Jacksonville, FL
Work with the cashiers and customer service associates to insure that quick and friendly customer service
Reviewed score cards to make sure that the front end was operating at full scale.
Quickly and effectively solve customer challenges.
Maintain quality control/satisfaction records, constantly seeking new ways to improve customer service.
Education and Training
Associate of Arts: Communications & Public RelationsUniversity at Anchorage － Anchorage, AKCommunications & Public Relations