Experienced Assistant Restaurant Manager bringing demonstrated success in developing and motivating strong restaurant teams. To keep all areas clean and sanitized while managing inventory and preventing waste. Positive and upbeat with customers and team members alike. Passionate leader with the know how to develop positive working environment and great conflict resolution skills.
Assistant Manager at a establishment that operates 7 days a week from 7am to 4am.
* Servsafe Certified
* Meeting all COVID safety guidelines updating daily with new federal and state guidelines
* Highly motivated, self starter and team player with full capability to complete tasks individually without supervision.
* Known for my perfect attendance.
* Detailed oriented.
* Ability to multi task.
* Meet and exceed standards and procedure guidelines.
* Meet and exceed regulations for food safety.
* Excel in great customer service.
* Passed all 8 health and sanitation core audits.
PROGRAMS DATES SUPERVISOR
Relay for Life 09/1998 to Present Mary Rowe (team organizer)
USPS Food Drive Butte, Mt. 05/2000 to Present Mary Rowe (Organizer for Butte, Mt.)
BRM Community Thanksgiving Dinner 11/2014, 11/2015, and 11/2016 Rachel Cotton (BRM Executive Director)
BRM annual silent auction and banquet 04/2014, 04,2015, and 04/2016 Rachel Cotton (BRM Executive Director)
NAME EMPLOYER TITLE PHONE NUMBER
Heather Holland Department of Veterans Affairs NFS Administrative Officer Assistant Manager 406-447-7370
Mary Rowe Retired from USPS Letter Carrier 406-490-2297
Larry Rowe Retired Veteran 406-479-3235
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: