Proactive financial leader actively pursuing a Risk Mitigation Manager role to continue developing highly effective teams, while managing daily operations with efficiency, and maintaining focus on member services. Well-versed in identifying areas in need of improvement and implementing actionable solutions, in order to maintain a sound position within an organizations regulatory and compliance standards. Willing and able to go above and beyond to meet organizational objectives. Offering ten years of successful performance in branch management.
· Responsible for the coaching, development, and growth of team 2-3 team members.
· Monitor all operations, audit, and control functions to be compliant with bank regulations, as well as state and federal regulations.
· Identify client questions, complaints, and concerns.
· Find resolutions to ensure exceptional client service experience.
· Schedule out control tasks to test that processes in place were effective.
· Scheduling out a team of 2-3. This includes, but not limited to; vacation planning for 12 month period, emergency situations, and standard weekly scheduling.
· Responsible for all audit, compliance, and performance there of on the branch level to comply with banking, state, and federal regulations.
· Strategy Planning: develop processes to grow bottom line, as well as increase overall business productivity.
· Hire, develop, train, and coach team of at least 4 at any given time.
· Creation of action plans to further grow the business as well as increase efficiency with internal compliance and control.
· Scheduling a staff of 5-10 weekly. This included; hourly planning to ensure maximum efficiency of all team members, and to maintain an exemplary client experience.
· Received regional branch recognition award for outstanding customer service.
· Maintained confidentiality of bank records and client information.
· Under my training, development, and supervision, prepared four team members for managerial roles.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: