I am a creative professional with skills in many aspects of cosmetology, client relations, team building, event planning and management. I have 6 years of experience offering outstanding service to diverse clients, with a lifelong passion for holistic healing; a keen interest in salon products and services to enhance lifestyle and promote a health focused belief. Worked studiously alongside mentors like BeverlyD Hair, Dennis Clendennen -Aveda, Rebecca Taylor -Olaplex, and Jon Rheyman -Aveda. I consistently look for challenges to build artistry skills and maintain a sharp eye on ever changing trends. An astute knowledge in product development, professional applications and retail structure. I have an ability to perform under pressure and maintain professionalism in business environments from fashion runways to the classroom. I am looking for a position to grow both personally and professionally; to be represented by brands that reinforce my vision for a harmonious work environment and a passion for the future success of the company.
- Completed the advanced, highly competitive training with the Aveda institute for cosmetology.
- Trained both hands on and remotely with programs like salonbiz. Created both salon and stylist benchmarks, outlined the process for stylists to build their revenue, build client retention and improve product knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal skills; quickly establish rapport with clients, identify needs, and match them with appropriate resources.
- Efficient, highly motivated and organized; establish systems to improve work flow and enhance the overall environment.
- Establish a team spirited environment through a positive and proactive leadership style.
- Control over company image across all marketing throughout all platforms and media channels.
- Specializing in the formulation and application of color. Experience with varieties of color lines from various country origins.
- Skilled in all aspects of cosmetology training for groups and individuals, including full program planning, salon presentation and performance reviews.
- Expertise within the vast industry of both professional and retail product; with focus on a natural, organic and holistic foundation.
- Proficient in turning underperforming stylists into high-performing and successful industry professionals.
- Finding success educating clients in product knowledge, application and inspiring confidence in all aspects of hair care.
- Source vendors, negotiate contracts and manage budgets.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and motivate cohesive teams that achieve results.
- Excel in managing multiple projects concurrently with attention to detail, problem solving, and follow-through capabilities.
- Participated in many seasons of Fashion week in New York City and was a team leader for fashion week in Paris, France. Building a team focused mentality working together under intense pressure; worked efficiently with products, tools and designer concepts.
Aveda institute 2013-2015
Dream catchers Extensions specialist
Aveda beginner/advanced Runway styling
Cmc makeup certification
Dinair systems certification
Babe Hair certification
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.