Reliable Art Educator versed in classroom management, online instruction and individual student support. Hardworking, computer-savvy and dedicated to student success. Professional educator with outstanding communication and instruction experience. Art Educator who adapts to different classroom settings, climates, and subjects. Masterful at new teaching styles and concepts and can work within constraints of school guidelines and policies. Keen observer equipped to change teaching styles based on student need or subject matter. Versatile educator well equipped to adopt new material or policy to help students comprehend subject matter. Exceedingly prepared to instruct both large class sizes and smaller groups depending on enrollment demands. Outgoing personality with outstanding history of professional relationships with students and faculty members. Results-oriented, creative interpretation proficient in developing new courses, and materials, including syllabi, lesson plans and exams. Offering 30 -year background in delivering Exemplary Art Education through lectures, practice, and classroom discussions. Caring Mindful educator eager to help students improve behaviors, social skills and success in the study of Art. Observant and skilled team player successful at responding to crisis situations and providing emergency support. Organized teaching professional with more than 30 years of instructing expertise. Great enthusiasm for teaching complex higher order thinking skills to students.
Massasoit Community College - Adjunct Faculty –
Courses Designs include: Typography, Photography, Drawing and Painting
• Worked closely with Art Coordinator to develop and implement new Typography curriculum for improved learning and student performance.
• Advised students in academic matters to improve successful course completion.
• Evaluated and prepared instructional materials and texts to prepare course materials and lesson plans.
• Engaged students with insightful and compelling classroom discussion of topics relevant to coursework to boost student learning and retention.
• Collaborated with faculty members in designing Art curriculum for departmental courses.
• Developed creative and effective teaching methods for course content to capture student's attention.
Courage to Lead program is a continuation of the Courage to Teach course content. The program was designed by Parker Palmer author of the book "Courage to Teach"
Courage to Lead - Workshop for the administration
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: