Dedicated and disciplined employee with a strong work ethic.
Indirect Master Role
Message Processing Procedures
Process Analysis and Improvement
Project and Program Management
Visual Information Design
Document and Record Keeping
Strong communication skills
Exceptional problem solver
Subject Matter Expert (Operational Intelligence)
Microsoft Office proficiency
Meticulous attention to detail
Strong problem solver
Advanced MS Office Suite knowledge
Contributed to maintaining above standard floor health during MDW7 Amazon Peak Season for RT-678 Shift.
Received recognition from multiple area managers for contributing to a successful peak season.
Trained several Amnesty Respondents on basic qualification standards for KIVA floor training. (MMA App, Dirty Bins, Drive Recovery, KIVA Floor Navigation and FC Andon Page ).
Trained in Mulitiple Indirect Roles (Amnesty, Pick, Water Spider,ICQA Add-Backs ).
Amazon Fulfillment Center - MDW7Monee, ILAmnesty Responder
- Support inbound and outbound teams to meet daily productivity goals by ensuring good floor health for Kiva A01-A04.
- Troubleshoot disabled and malfunctioning drives on the Kiva Floor
- Clear obstructions and product from Kiva Floor for preventive maintenance of Drive and Pod Integrity
- Train new Amnesty respondents to improve skill and awareness on the robotics floor physically.
- Train respondents on use of multiple amazon based applications i.e. MMA, FC Andon Page, and Dirty Bins.
- Communicate various forms of information to floor health and multiple departments for continued process coordination.
United States NavyILPetty Officer 2nd Class (E-5) / IS-Intelligence Specialist (3924)
-analyzed and combined over 10,000 multi-source intelligence information products to produce relevant intelligence products.
-utilize information to maintain oversight of strategic areas (Political, Cultural, Global and Economic affairs) and support planning. Effectively controlled the release of proprietary and confidential information for general distribution lists. Coordinated port visits and fleet operations domestically and abroad. Trained and instructed peers/subordinates and supported units on Operational Intelligence. Oversaw the expenditure of $635,000 in operational funds for Logistics and Systems Support.
Full Sail UniversityWinter Park, FL, United StatesBachelor of Science: Audio Production
Westwood College - Chicago Loop CampusChicago, IL, United StatesBusiness Marketing Management
Navy and Marine Intelligence Training CenterDam Neck, Virginia BeachBachelor of Science