- Team Player
- Able to Troubleshoot robotics issues
- Proficient in MS software
- Hard working and self-motivated
- Safety focused
- Goal Orientated
- Proficient on Kindle platform
- Supporting the outbound pick team to meet their daily goals by ensuring the robotics floor is free from obstructions.
- Response to robotic drive units that have failed in the field and require troubleshooting.
- Shadowed several new amnesty responders helping them improve their skills and awareness on the robotics floor physically and virtually.
- I have also worked as a picker and waterspider on my shift.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Safety Champion
- Posted receipts to appropriate general ledger accounts.
- Researched and resolved accounts payable discrepancies.
- Reconciled discrepancies between accounts receivable general ledger and accounts receivable trial balance.
- Created effective accounting reports summarizing accounts payable data.
- Balanced monthly general ledger accounts to accurately record cost and month end accruals.
- Property safe administrator
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: