Results-driven Air Traffic Controller and Flight Following Officer with over Twenty years' experience providing diverse
operations assistance in fast-paced environments. Possess excellent organizational, time management, and
customer relations skills. High-performing leader able to inspire and manage multicultural teams to achieve
outstanding results. Open and clear communicator at all levels with demonstrated business and strategic
vision and disciplined execution.
* Ensure operations align with company processes,tactical planning,and strategic vision by re-engineering flight patterns and implementing emergency response plans when necessary.
* Ensure the Flight planning is done in respect of United Nations Regulations and Aviation Mission Standard Operations Procedures;
* Standardize all related aviation forms as recommended by Aviation Safety Section;
* Management of Indigo Satellite Tracking System according to the Vision
of the Mission.
* Management of both duty Planning and Daily Air Operations duty Officer functions
* Management of all aviation related matters up to the pre-mission planning phase;
* Oversaw the planning of the flights request and the accurate daily flight schedule(dfs) then distributed it by email to all Mission users;
* Droving the Daily duty air operations,follow up and updated all available weather informations;
* Management of the execution of daily United Nations scheduled and unscheduled flights;
* Provide a briefing to all crews before and after flights,including the threat assessment at destination, and any other information that might be considered as safety factor following according to the briefing check list;
* Oversaw Flight following sub-unit and it personnel (unit roster,e-pas,attendance monitoring);
* Initiate the Search and Rescue procedures in case of emergency whenever instructed by the Chief Mission Air Operations,then coordinated all medical evacuations and Night flight operations.
* Management of all radio communications pertaining to aircraft ;
* Obtaining the weather information,runway condition of airports and landing sites prior to the departure of the aircrafts;
* Continuous of tracking the United Nations flights by way of plotting GPS positions as reported by the Pilots;
* Maintaining flight progress record,filing the flight back and radio log;
* Conducting briefing to the crew before the flight by providing weather information,security situation,NOTAM's and other pertinent informations.
* Highly value Air Traffic Controller accountable for the coordinated management of multitude of air traffic pattern and team development.
* Inter Federation Air Traffic Controller Association(IFATCA)
* Congolese Air Traffic Controller Association(ACCA-CONGO),
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: