Compassionate Director of Nursing Administration dedicated to maintaining highest standards of nursing practices and policies while ensuring excellent patient satisfaction. Excellent leader, mentor and recruiter, supporting staff and local community. Demonstrates strong working knowledge of regulatory compliance along with proven results in leadership role.
CORE COMPETENCIES AND ACHIEVEMENTS
· Leadership and Management. Provide strategic counsel to Senior Leaders. Continuously sought after for input by other department leaders and employees. Successfully led a team of over 60 employees, ensured quality work was performed and deadlines were met at all times. Conducted interviews, hired and trained new employees. Increased patient/family satisfaction scores by almost 20% overall (measured via Strategic Healthcare Programs (SHP) in first 18 months of tenure. Decrease employee attrition by 20% among growing, nationally-recognized, clinical research program. Appointed to First Year Executive Committee on National Institutes of Health (NIH) study, Telemedicine Approaches to Evaluating Acute-phase ROP (e-ROP), Study Coordinator Representative, 2011.
· Communication. Cross-cultural work experience; effective communicator across all levels of the organization, able to prepare diverse, global communications with cultural sensitivity and emotional intelligence.
· Creativity and Innovation. Proactively produce and implement unique ideas/solutions for problem-solving and competitive edge. Developed operations and program guide ensuring all research monies were properly invoiced and accounted for. Efforts resulted in collection of over $5M in outstanding monies (within six months of starting the Stephenson Cancer Center in 2016). Successfully served as Innovator and Director for pre-med ‘Clinical Research Intern' Program.
· Project Management. Exceptional ability to manage all aspects of projects from ideation to completion and beyond. Consistently delivered quality projects on time and within client budget/ensured deadlines were met repeatedly. Created annual Civility Week and Quarterly Refreshers for unit of more than 100 employees. Developed Dashboard that showed Program Metrics including entire infusion and clinic visits, broken down by provider; timeliness of data entry and query reconciliation and enrollments and screen-failures.
· Analysis and Budgeting. Accurate, reliable, and diligent, committed to fact-based claims.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: