Accomplished Administrative Support professional practiced at addressing all facets of business office needs, including file and document management, inventory allocation and technical training. Proficient in maintaining stringent financial controls and timelines. Offering diplomatic and professional communication, strong time management and multitasking expertise.
Provided administrative and business support to the Office of Development members and the Vice President. Organized, energetic and flexible in meeting the needs of the department.
• Created and modified various documents and spreadsheets
• Scheduled and coordinated meetings
• Managed mail sorting and distribution, prepared outgoing mail for timely pick-up
• Performed data entry tasks and scanned documents for efficient record/file management
Supported the Executive Director of Human Resources, researched legal documents and prepared them for litigation, performed report analysis and proofreading, generated documents, complexed reports, spreadsheet status reports, coordinated travel arrangements and managed complex schedule.
• Managed department budget accounts, generated monthly expense reports, reconciled invoices and placed special orders
• Coordinated background check requirements for potential hires and managed mandatory training requirements for new hires
• Interpreted policies and procedures and responded to benefit inquiries
• Interrelated with vendors, contractors to receive orders, direct activities and management instructions
• Cataloged and managed department records and files for efficient retrieval
• Achieved recruitment activities, scheduled interviews and served on hiring committees
Resourceful in generating sales to become one of the top sales associates. Created and managed a customer database to maximize sales opportunities.
• Exceeded sales goals; as a result earned Pacesetter status each year
• Influence customers by way of recommendation of products that met their special needs
• Launched a customer database file for customer contact information to communicate sales notifications to my loyal customers
• Developed product knowledge to maximize selling potential
Accomplish organizational skills to provide superior customer services, generate new regular customers and maintain customers through data base and generating records of contact information.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: