Dual Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner/Family Nurse Practitioner with 2 years of comprehensive experience providing acute care and outpatient chronic disease management for diverse and challenging populations. Skilled at analyzing patient histories and preliminary test results to build diagnosis. In-depth knowledge of Cerner, Eclinicalworks and CPSI.
Pending completion of a Quality Improvement Project
Dual Family Nurse Practitioner/Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
· Internal Medicine Nocturnist- 220 Hours
· Hospitalist/Pulmonology Rotation- 120 Hours
· Level 1 Trauma Emergency Rotation- 80 Hours
· Nephrology Rotation- 40 Hours
· Gastroenterology Rotation- 40 Hours
· Family Practice Rotation- 240 Hours
· Internal Medicine Outpatient Rotation- 80 Hours
· Pediatrics/Ob-Gyn Rotation- 80 Hours
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: