Highly efficient Accounting professional with exceptional documentation management skills and process development expertise. Skill working with accounting software programs, including SAP. Driven and enterprising people-person with attentive nature and in-depth Healthcare experience.
• Supervision: Provide general guidance, field questions, and problem solving for accounts payable.
• Reporting: Analyze and prepare owned General Ledger accounts for reporting to parent company.
• Reconciliations: Perform monthly reconciliations of general ledger, bank, and other accounts.
• Intercompany Accounting: Monitor and process transactions directed to and received from Affiliated Companies.
• Material Management: Monitor and maintain critical reporting field within Material Master for new and amended parts and assemblies.
• Journal Entries: Prepare and perform regular and monthly Journal Entries.
• Auditing: Audit counts taken in yearly physical count of material.
• Established Policies and Procedures to provide for increased authorization for incoming Intercompany Transaction.
• Managed implementation of EDI based Intercompany Settlement system. Developed necessary procedures in order to process incoming and outgoing transactions within this system.
• Assisted in transition to SAP. Developed new processes to perform owned activities in this new Operating System.
• Updated User Guide and acted as Cardholder Administrator for company's Purchasing Card program.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: