Results driven, adaptable professional with over 16 years credit union experience including supervising branch operations while maintaining a superior member service record. Aiming to leverage my skills and successfully secure and continue to grow in a leadership position with your institution.
-Managing overall branch operations on a day to day basis to included daily, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
-Ensuring staff is adhering to and in compliance with policy and procedures.
-Establishing and updating branch staffing schedule to ensure peak hours and high volume times are covered.
-Safeguard and audit all brach cash, negotiable instruments and member information.
-Providing weekly one-on-one with staff to review their individual scorecards and develop strategies to ensure they are meeting personal and operational goals.
-Perform and/or guide daily branch huddles prior to branch opening to ensure the staff is aware of any pertinent communications or changes and discuss where the Team stands regarding branch and business goals.
-Facilitate business development events to promote business acquisition for the Solana Beach Branch.
-Perform any additional duties or responsibilities and required or assigned by my Manager and or Directors.
-Responsible for managing the overall day to day operations of the branch and its staff to include new membership growth, member service, consumer and mortgage loans, product sales, employee development, business development and facility management.
-Assign branch duties and tasks to ensure that staff is performing in compliance with all regulations and internal credit union policies and procedures.
-Provide assistance, support and training to staff in the areas of member service, problem resolution and escalated member issues.
-Ensures the safeguard and audit of all branch cash, cashier's checks, instant issue card stock and all other negotiable items.
-Provides coaching and support to branch staff to ensure that monthly branch and operational goals are being met, while maintaining a high level of productivity that meets quality service expectations and standards .
-Ensures branch is appropriately staffed during high volume and peak times and that branch staff adheres to the posted schedule.
-Performs additional duties as assigned by the branch Manager and or directors
- Responsible for Overseeing the Mobile Branch(37' Branch on wheels) unit and its staff of three with day to day operations to include , new memberships, members service, consumer loans, product sales, employee and business development.
- Set specific goals and coached for performance.
- Assigned branch duties and tasks to ensure that staff is performing in compliance with all regulation and internal credit union Policies and procedures.
- Provided coaching and support to branch staff to ensure monthly goals are being met.
- Look for ways to develop or maintain high level of productivity that meets quality service expectations and standards.
-Scheduled the Unit and staff daily at different camps aboard the Base.
-Drive the Unit to its daily location and completed set-up and break down each day.
-Provide Mobile Branch support at special Credit Union sponsored events.
- Interviewed potential new members and processed new accounts.
- Originated, funded and cross-sold protection plans for all consumer loans.
- Completed in/out of state DMV paper for work all auto loans.
- Interviewed and submitted Real Estate applications.
- Provided continuous follow up with all members to assist with ongoing financial needs. Cross-trained new Financial Service Representatives.
- Provided support to my Management Team and acted in the capacity in their absence.
- Complete daily, monthly and quarterly audit certifications for all cash items and negotiable instruments in accordance with established audit standards
- Assist in opening and closing procedures for the branch including end of day reports, securing negotiables and account sensitive information.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: