Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Highly energetic and knowledgeable Tree Worker with an excellent work ethic and customer service history. Especially skilled in identifying potential tree growth issues and diseases and recommending appropriate preventive treatments. High physical stamina to accomplish strenuous arboricultural tasks such as tree climbing lifting and removal as necessary.
- Extensive knowledge of a variety of tree types
- Strong arboriculture experience
- Excellent familiarity with tree installation and repair procedures.
- Outstanding abilities in tree climbing planting bracing removal and pruning
- High skills in operating rooter and chipper machinery
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Planted a variety of trees in locations specified by customers and supervisors.
- Assisted with removal and chipping of diseased and dying trees as directed.
- Performed cabling bracing and rigging tasks as necessary.
- Attended arboriculture training sessions as required.
- Assisted with pruning and maintenance of display trees on a regular basis.
- Greeted customers and answered queries about tree types as necessary.
- Provided advice on lighting for different tree varieties.
- Chopped trees prior to transport to customer location.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Tree Worker job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Tree Worker resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.